2.5.11

With everything going on in my life recently from exams to the usual teen dramas of friendship I've found it very hard to constantly post, and seeing as I have no blog followers, I guess that's ok.
It was my birthday over the weekend and a group of friends and I all went to the park for a picnic (we felt very sophisticated with our Pimms and olives), for this I had a maajor wardrobe crisis as I felt the need to dress up a bit seeing as it was my birthday, but still play it cool as we were in the park. After much deliberation I was left with an enormous floordrobe, pink cheeks and an outfit consisting of an Urban Outfitters cream blouse, Topshop earings and Superdry denim hotpants paired with some black strappy sandals from H&M.
Overall the evening was lovely and we ended up in the park snuggled up with blankets, hot chocolate and fluffy socks. I was even able to whip out the oversized cardigan my sister had bought back while skiing in Boston - its so cosy and has huuuge pockets to keep your hands snug!
I'll post a picture of the outfit once I have them loaded onto the mac but for now, hope you've all enjoyed your long weekend. Its back to constant revision for me, hope you're all enjoying yourselves doing far more exciting things!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment