21.5.11

After exams.

Oh there are so many things i want to do after exams, heres my list (i feel the need to share) :
- Redecorate my room
- Become an exercise junkie
- Shopshopshopshopshop
- Start my art portfolio
- Learn at least one song on the guitar (preferable Tracy Chapman - Fast Car)


and, most importantly...


IMPROVE THIS BLOG!


I have big plans for this blog, i want to post daily and spread my thoughts and style :) but, i need to try and get my viewers up first, so, leave comments and all that!


S

2 comments:

  1. I always end up shopping after an exam as a little treat! It's becoming quite costly! Hope your exams go well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so similar to my list! i want to shop, improve my blog, and exercise a lot this summer too! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete