20.5.11

A night out in glamour town.

 
 

 
 



I rarely wear these Topshop silk harems, but they're amazing and i love them, i just never know what to wear them with! For this i decided to make them the statement of the look and so just wore a black vest tucked in with a gold buckled belt to add a bit of glam. Paired with these gorgeous Asos heels which have the cutest lace covering they make the outfit a little more evening suitable. Worn when going out to dinner with a few friends to celebrate the end of this weeks exams. I just throw on my oversized blazer and a few gold bangles to make the outfit fit for purpose. Was a lovely evening, but i've still got 3 exams next week! 



S


Hareems Topshop, vest H&M, belt Vintage, heels Asos

2 comments:

  1. These heels are incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your harems, I always find my Topshop harems are my go to when I can't decide what to wear, I love how they can be dressed up or dressed down and add a quirky touch to an outfit. x

    ReplyDelete