12.4.11

Weekly wonderings, daily doings.

If im honest, im a very passionate person, and i have an awful (yet very good) feeling that my new passion may be this blog. 

Over the years however, my obsess- *cough* passions, have mainly focused on the unobtainable lust for certain drop dead gorgeous male celebrities; Justin Bieber, Zac Efron and The Wanted to name but a few. 
Last year, in contrast, my passion became more of an addiction, which was directed to none other than Twitter. The amount of time i spent on that site was actually unbelievable and after a few thousand tweets, several sad goodbyes and a few tears, i cancelled my amount. 
The end of a Twitter era, however here starts a new one, a Blogging era.

Today ive literally done no revision and, even though i have 2 weeks of spare days which i'll cram full of text book work, i feel bad. Ive managed to achieve nothing! I hate non productive days like this when time merges and the day just blurs into one long drained hour of brainlessness. However im off out in a bit so that will account for some element of my days productivity. But work-wise ive achieved zero. zilch. nil. nada. 

On the other hand, ive got myself a shiny new blog that is set to achieve great things, with a little help from my "way with words" , "style knowledge" and "undying wit". (i feel the need to tell you all i am joking, if you didnt gather from the quotation marks already)


But, this will be a style blog with a hint of my own weekly wonderings and daily doings.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment