12.4.11

New era.

my first blog post, this is rather exciting!


I think i'll start by describing my happenings over the past few days, which can literally be summed up in a word: revision.


Why is it that whenever revision calls, the sun decides to make an appearance? 
Life can be cruel.


Im busy revising for my AS exams which are in 5 weeks and, to put it bluntly - Im bricking it. Revision is going to take up my whole Easter holidays and i've already become an antisocial hermit man (yes i have now started growing a beard! And yes, it is possible for girls to become hermit MEN) I may as well take the time, while on the topic of revision, to tell you all (i say 'all',  but i doubt anyone will actually read this) the subjects i study: English Language and Literature, Geography, History and Art.
Art is a killer.
But i love it.


Im an art geek you see.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment